|Elite Complete, Laminated Nose & Tail||Elite Complete, Solid Nose & Tail||Deck Only, Laminated Nose & Tail||Deck Only, Solid Nose & Tail|
Cultron 74mm White
Cultron 74mm White
|Hardware||Sabre Trucks boltset||Sabre Trucks boltset||-||-|
|Griptape||Custom Clear Stripes||Custom Clear Stripes||Custom Clear Stripes||Custom Clear Stripes|
Street Truck - -
Cultron 74mm White
Cultron 74mm White - -
Built-In Labyrinth - -
|Hardware||Sabre Trucks boltset Sabre Trucks boltset - -|
|Griptape||Custom Clear Stripes Custom Clear Stripes Custom Clear Stripes Custom Clear Stripes|
|Price||£285.00 £285.00 £190.00 £190.00|
In Stock - Ready for Dispatch!
Order in the next for delivery
- If you buy a complete longboard or a pair of trucks from us, we'll throw in an extra Sabre Bushing Kit to help you dial in your ride - For Free!
- Kit contains four bushings and four washers - enough for a whole setup.
- Make sure you choose your bushings when you check out!
- Need help choosing your bushings? Here's the info you need!
About this board
The handmade SwiftComplete is definitely a unique setup.
- CultRoad Warrior 74mm are way bigger than wheels you'll find on other boards this size. The Swift is a mini-steamroller,cruising over any surface!
- SabreStreet trucks keep the track width under control, even with those huge wheels.
- We're using Sabre's R-Type bushings in a Coneshape in this board - a bit softer than usual for extra turn!
- Thanks to theenormous wheel wells,this board is pretty good with wheelbite despite the huge wheels and soft bushings.
- The whole thing is rolling on SabreTrucks Built-In Race Bearings - smoother and faster.
- Choose between a Solid Hardwood nose and tail, or laminated.
If you buy this board as a deck only, we'll grip it with 3 strips of clear regular griptape. If you want us to ship you an ungripped deck for your own funky griptape job, get in touch!
Get shipping quote
Free shipping on all UK orders over £49.99! Please use this calculator to work out shipping charges for all other destinations.
Don't see your country listed?
We ship all over the world.
COVID-19 Update 1/7/2022
We are still accepting online orders and shipping normally. Depending on your location, some shipments may be delayed by a day or two - get in touch with us if you want more info for your country.
We'll post any more updates here as we get them.
Get your stuff fast, skate faster!
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We guarantee that all orders placed before 2pm will ship that day, or on the next working day if you order on a weekend or holiday.
All orders ship from the UK on an Express Delivery Service. Shipping times vary depending where you are based.
- UK: Next Working Day (Free on all orders over £50)
- North America: 2-5 Working Days
- European Union: 2-5 Working Days - may be delayed by Brexit procedures
- Australia and the Far East: 4-10 working Days
UK Mainland Orders
- Choose between DPD (Next Working Day), DHL (2-3 day Tracked Courier) or Royal Mail.
- We can deliver on Saturdays for an extra charge. Please contact us for more info!
- We cannot deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Some areas of the UK (eg Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands) may take an extra day to arrive.
UK Offshore OrdersIf you are in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, please make sure that you select your location instead of "United Kingdom" as you check out. Even though these islands are part of the UK, due to different tax regulations and shipping costs we have to regard them is separate shipping zones.
- Unfortunately orders to the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man cost a lot for us to ship, so we cannot offer free delivery to these locations.
- We will ship your order on a 2 day DPD service.
- We do not charge VAT to the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey as per standard VAT obligations.
- If you select "United Kingdom" instead of your shipping location, your order will be delayed while we contact you to arrange payment to cover the shipping cost.
New Zealand, South Africa, Australia and Rest Of World
- Your order will ship from the UK on an Express Airship service. We have been shipping longboards to the far reaches of the globe for a very long time - don't worry, we're good at it!
- Whilst we do everything we can to avoid customs and import duties, your order may be liable to these charges prior to delivery. This will depend on your location and we cannot be held responsible for any delay or cost to your order because of this.
Post Boxes, AFPO/FPO, Freight Forwarders etc
Please note that we are only able to deliver to physical addresses, and we are unable to deliver to Post Boxes, APO/FPO and Armed Forces addresses. If this affects you, just find us an alternative physical address (business or residential) and we'll get your stuff out to you.
Please note that we are not able to deliver to freight forwarding companies. We can ship anywhere in the world direct to you instead!
Where's my stuff?
We will email you with tracking info so that you follow the progress of your order. We'll also ask you for a phone number for our couriers, in case they need to get in touch with you to arrange redelivery. You can also contact us at any time for updates to your order and we will do our best to help you out.
We guarantee all our decks against manufacturers defects for 30 days after Purchase. If your deck suffers from a snap, delamination or warping and you think it’s our fault, please contact us and we’ll see if we can help.
We will ask you to send photos, and we will ask you to send your board back to us at your cost for inspection before we can replace any item. We do this so that we can see exactly how, where and why the board has snapped, delaminated or warped. Often we can use our findings to improve things.
Please note that we cannot cover impact damage, wear and tear, intentional breakage, boards left in the rain or next to a heater, boards snapped because of hard landings etc.
We guarantee all our trucks and parts against manufacturers defects for 30 days after purchase. If your truck suffers from a snap or catastrophic failure and you think it’s our fault, please contact us and we’ll see if we can help.
We do not offer an unconditional guarantee against bent hangers, but if you have bent yours, please contact us and we will try to help you as best we can. We may ask you to send your hangers back for us to inspect – this allows us to improve things for the future.
Please note that we cannot cover impact damage, grinding, wear and tear, intentional breakage, trucks snapped or bent because of hard landings etc.
Wheels are made to be destroyed. With this in mind, we will always do our best to help you out if you think you have a faulty product. Please get in touch if you think you have a problem and we will get back to you asap.