|Elite Complete||Pro Complete||Deck Only|
Chronicle 65mm White
Nova 60mm White
|Abec 5 608ZZ||-|
|Hardware||Sabre Trucks boltset||Sabre Trucks boltset||-|
|Griptape||Regular Griptape||Regular Griptape||-|
TKP truck -
Chronicle 65mm White
Nova 60mm White -
Abec 5 608ZZ -
|Hardware||Sabre Trucks boltset Sabre Trucks boltset -|
|Griptape||Regular Griptape - 1ft Regular Griptape - 1ft -|
|Price||£150.00 £130.00 £55.00|
In Stock - Ready for Dispatch!
Order in the next for delivery
- If you buy a complete longboard or a pair of trucks from us, we'll throw in an extra Sabre Bushing Kit to help you dial in your ride - For Free!
- Kit contains four bushings and four washers - enough for a whole setup.
- Make sure you choose your bushings when you check out!
- Need help choosing your bushings? Here's the info you need!
About this board
The Dagyr Elite Complete is built to rip the streets!
- Sabre Street trucks are perfect on a short wheelbase like this
- Cult Chronicle 65mm wheels are perfect for a retro cruiser setup - at home on rougher roads, pavements, old-school concrete and pump tracks
- Sabre Built-in Race Bearings keeping things fast and smooth.
The Dagyr Pro Complete coming soon...
If you're buying this board Deck Only, it'll come ungripped. Add some griptape to your cart when you check out and we'll grip it for you!
Get shipping quote
Free shipping on all UK orders over £49.99! Please use this calculator to work out shipping charges for all other destinations.
Don't see your country listed?
We ship all over the world.
COVID-19 Update 23/3/2020
We are still accepting online orders and shipping normally. Depending on your location, some shipments may be delayed by a day or two - get in touch with us if you want more info for your country.
If you are in a "lockdown" situation like us here in the UK, we encourage you wherever you are to skate regularly as part of your allowed daily exercise. Skateboarding is good for your body and your brain - you need to look after both!
However we would respectfully ask you to NOT TAKE ANY STUPID RISKS - support your health services by avoiding an unnecessary trip to hospital! We are not skating any downhill, street or skatepark in this tough period - just cruising around.
We'll post any more updates here as we get them.
Get your stuff fast, skate faster!
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We guarantee that all orders placed before 2pm will ship that day, or on the next working day if you order on a weekend or holiday.
All orders ship from the UK on an Express Delivery Service. Shipping times vary depending where you are based.
- UK: Next Working Day (Free on all orders over £50)
- North America: 2-5 Working Days
- European Union: 2-5 Working Days
- Australia and the Far East: 4-10 working Days
UK Mainland Orders
- We'll ship most orders using DPD on a 24hour delivery service. So if you order a board before 2PM, you should get it next working day!
- Smaller orders will ship via Royal Mail First Class.
- We can deliver on Saturdays for an extra charge. Please contact us for more info! It will cost an extra £20 but it's tracked so you know you'll get it.
- We cannot deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Some areas of the UK (eg Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands) may take an extra day to arrive.
UK Offshore OrdersIf you are in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, please make sure that you select your location instead of "United Kingdom" as you check out. Even though these islands are part of the UK, due to different tax regulations and shipping costs we have to regard them is separate shipping zones.
- Unfortunately orders to the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man cost a lot for us to ship, so we cannot offer free delivery to these locations.
- We will ship your order on a 2 day DPD service.
- We do not charge VAT to the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey as per standard VAT obligations.
- If you select "United Kingdom" instead of your shipping location, your order will be delayed while we contact you to arrange payment to cover the shipping cost.
New Zealand, South Africa, Australia and Rest Of World
- Your order will ship from the UK on an Express Airship service. We have been shipping longboards to the far reaches of the globe for a very long time - don't worry, we're good at it!
- Whilst we do everything we can to avoid customs and import duties, your order may be liable to these charges prior to delivery. This will depend on your location and we cannot be held responsible for any delay or cost to your order because of this.
Post Boxes, AFPO/FPO, Freight Forwarders etc
Please note that we are only able to deliver to physical addresses, and we are unable to deliver to Post Boxes, APO/FPO and Armed Forces addresses. If this affects you, just find us an alternative physical address (business or residential) and we'll get your stuff out to you.
Please note that we are not able to deliver to freight forwarding companies. We can ship anywhere in the world direct to you instead!
Where's my stuff?
We will email you with tracking info so that you follow the progress of your order. We'll also ask you for a phone number for our couriers, in case they need to get in touch with you to arrange redelivery. You can also contact us at any time for updates to your order and we will do our best to help you out.
We guarantee all our decks against manufacturers defects for 30 days after Purchase. If your deck suffers from a snap, delamination or warping and you think it’s our fault, please contact us and we’ll see if we can help.
We will ask you to send photos, and we will ask you to send your board back to us at your cost for inspection before we can replace any item. We do this so that we can see exactly how, where and why the board has snapped, delaminated or warped. Often we can use our findings to improve things.
Please note that we cannot cover impact damage, wear and tear, intentional breakage, boards left in the rain or next to a heater, boards snapped because of hard landings etc.
We guarantee all our trucks and parts against manufacturers defects for 30 days after purchase. If your truck suffers from a snap or catastrophic failure and you think it’s our fault, please contact us and we’ll see if we can help.
We do not offer an unconditional guarantee against bent hangers, but if you have bent yours, please contact us and we will try to help you as best we can. We may ask you to send your hangers back for us to inspect – this allows us to improve things for the future.
Please note that we cannot cover impact damage, grinding, wear and tear, intentional breakage, trucks snapped or bent because of hard landings etc.
Wheels are made to be destroyed. With this in mind, we will always do our best to help you out if you think you have a faulty product. Please get in touch if you think you have a problem and we will get back to you asap.